[M1] Joey

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 17-5-2024 20:38:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Firstly thank you M1 and 小猫君 on the give away discount voucher away. Therefore, I have chance to save money on this matter which I endure for so long.

Without further delay, today I afternoon I drove up to Puchong as this voucher required redeem within 7 days. I arrived on 1pm where the shop located near by Myway Tech. Quite hard to get parking around this hours, it take me about 15mins to get parking. I parked my car then straight go to the shop.

At first, I thought want to pick Sisi however I ask for 照镜. During the session, found out my desire more towards to Joey. finally, I pick Joey and Joey guide me to room. Overall, the room environment quite comfortable. When we inside the room, Joey ask me go to shower then she start to help take off my clothes while I start hamsap her boobs. Then together we shower, she help me clean my little brother deeply suddenly put into her mouth. The moment last for few mins then I requested to continue on bed.

We dry ourselves and I start lay on the bed relax. She start attacking me by kissing and touching my body, her service quite skillful. After she finishes then my turn to attacks. From top to bottom, her boobs and pussy was awesome. I licked for quite long time then request for 69. She was very cooperative and in few minutes, I ask to put up raincoat then start our WWE.

However, I just managed to do 3 pose. Quite disappointed on my own performance. Then she go clean herself and let me rest. After I clean up, she gives a good bye kiss to me.

Name : Joey
年龄: 没有问大概28+
国籍: popiah国
语言: 有效沟通华语厉害
样貌: 8/10 和照片一样骚艹
身材: 7.5/10 腰有一点妊辰纹但一点都不影响她的细腰
胸部: C
鲍鱼: 8/10 有水敏感还很会夹白虎
接吻: 7.5/10一直挑逗舌头伸来伸去
口技: 8/10 我不敢我怕射已经到临界点了
爱爱: 9/10 什么姿势都行配合
女友感: 8.5/10 姐姐feel 我喜欢
叫床: 好听
赶场: 不会还要超时了一点
回头: 有机会肯定会
价钱: 230-100
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|棒棒网 Bang Bang World G-107NKSP789

GMT+8, 20-9-2024 06:58 , Processed in 0.032089 second(s), 19 queries .