[M1] M1-骑马师Lisa

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 5-4-2024 12:52:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

I heard that the horse riding was very impressive, so I went up and looked in the mirror first. .
When I arrived at the store, I immediately looked in the mirror. First of all, Lisa was beautiful. I felt fine when I came out, but she looked much better than in the photos.
Then I arranged to pick up Lisa. After waiting for 15 minutes, Lisa came out and took me in.
When I got to the room, I sat down and let her have an empty bed. After she finished it, she asked, "Would you like to take a shower?"
I said OK and asked her why she could speak Chinese. She said she already spoke Chinese in Vietnam because she needed to communicate with Taiwanese customers.
I pulled her up, hugged her and kissed her, and she was able to do the K round without resisting.
Before taking off her clothes to take a shower, I held her from behind and grabbed her breasts.
Although her breasts are not big, she has C breasts!
I pushed her to lie down and directly attacked those breasts, sucking, licking them, and digging into them. . I suddenly stopped while she was enjoying it. . Ha ha. .
I said I wanted to take a shower.
Lisa took my hand and went to take a shower. . Slowly apply the shower gel all over my body and wash. .
She suddenly squatted down and helped me blow. . Blow slowly and slowly with great care. . It feels very good. .
After I finished blowing, I walked out. While I was rubbing my body, she hugged me tightly from behind and bit my ears while standing B2B. . I thought to myself, have I really never done this? Such good service. .
After that, I climbed up on the bed and lay down, and she climbed up and hugged me tightly for K rounds. . .
She told me not to move and told her to give me pleasure. . .
She washed my pussy from head to feet. . It’s gely and refreshing. . There has been no such service for a long time. .
When she saw that the lazy sleep was already hard, she started to play with the lazy sleep. . Blow hard, deepthroat and swallow two eggs. . . It feels so good that it feels so good. .
After blowing for a long time, I asked for 69. . Until I make her happy. . It was as if she had been electrocuted. . . It was so enjoyable.
I played with it for a long time and it was so exciting that I was almost going to go crazy, so I told her to stop. . .
Then he helped me put on the harness and rode up. . . Not only is the blowing skill top-notch, but also the riding skills are very profound.
The first move is Guanyin sitting on the lotus, which keeps shaking and shaking.
The second move Mulan is at least very hard, and it is really not smooth. .
The third trick is the female version of half roasted goose leg. .
The fourth move is pump reverse cowgirl. .
I feel like she is really cooperative and very experienced.
When she got a little tired, I turned her over and continued pushing the cart. .
The scream is quite loud and very cute, like the scream of a girl in an AV movie.
It's almost enough time to look at it. . Quickly, she continued to have sex with the man on top and the woman on the bottom. . The harder she presses, the louder and louder she feels. Quickly hit the K round to silence the sound. . .
Finally finished cumming. . But I continued to pause until I completely ran out of energy. . .
We continue to play K rounds. . She asked me to give me a massage in return. .
It’s been a long time since I felt so good. . Unexpected ceiling services.
I took a break and went back to take a shower. It was already past the clock, so I quickly put on my clothes and left.
This kind of service attitude is rare in GFE. . Give Lisa a tip before leaving to encourage her to work hard.

Name: Lisa
Nationality: Vietnamese
Language: Chinese + Vietnamese
Appearance: 6.5/10 She looks better in person than in the photo
Height: 165+-
Body: 8/10 Nice figure
Chest: 7/ 10 The little C breasts are very sensitive to
abalone: ​​9/10 Shui Duoduo
Massage: 7/10 I didn’t ask but she had to massage it for me, it was very comfortable.
Oral sex: 10/10 It was so powerful and so refreshing, from being squirted in the water to being great.
Tongue kiss: 10/10 K to random
sex: 10/10 Great cock, lazy flow, and good riding skills.
Bedtime: 9/10 Very cute and a bit like AV.
Rushing: Not
girlfriend-like at all: 9/10 Very enthusiastic and proactive, with a great attitude.
Damage: 230
Returns: Definitely
Summary: 9/10 It’s been a long time since I’ve had this kind of over the top attitude and service. . Ceiling level.
More details need to be experienced by yourself. .

#Lisa
#M1 Puchong
#小魔
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|棒棒网 Bang Bang World G-107NKSP789

GMT+8, 20-9-2024 06:52 , Processed in 0.029523 second(s), 19 queries .